"Online Artist Websites is designed for YOU, the artist, to turn your passion
into a profession. Turn your dream into a reality, or just have a
fantastic website that showcases your wonderful work."
With unlimited images, categories, updates and no "techi-talk" required, you'll find managing your site so easy, you'll wish you'd been doing this since day one.
FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL!!
That's right! 1 month FREE for you to try out your site and see how easy and powerful Online Artist Websites are. No payment up front, just a free
30-day trial, no questions asked!
Online Artist Websites was designed from the ground up by artists for artists.
Not only do we make updating and managing your site easy, it also has several
unique features that help you get your work out there, get noticed and help;
with some of the "business" side of things.
Every website includes these pages:
- Home Page - with Home Page Text, Signature Image, Marquee Image, Home page Image.
- Bio Page with a photo of you, your resume, statement and everything about you, Professional organizations, Gallery representations.
- Artwork - Create Gallery Folders to organize all your work. Turn on and off
what you want to show along with your work, including if it's available, sold
an/or the price and/or what gallery it can be purchased at (including you).
- Information Page - You can post everything else about you here. You can write your
memoirs too, it'll hold that much information.
- Blog or Events Page - Update with your latest painting, experience, workshop or personal journey. Collectors like to know about you and your work.
- Contact Page - for those who want to contact you - via email.
- Newsletter Signup - so people can get their name on your list.
(You can change the titles of these pages and order them anyway you want.)
Multi-domain name support is available. You can have more than one domain name go to your website. This can help improve your search engine results and provide a better branding for your work.
With Online Artist Websites, we include a free unique domain name for you
(YourName.OnlineArtistWebsites.me). If you want your own domain name
(www.yourName.com) you can purchase it yourself or we can register it for you
and include it in your subscription. If you already have a domain name
(www.YourName.com) we can transfer it to Online Artist Websites.
Everything is unlimited. Your art career is unlimited, and so should your
Google Analytics and Search Engine Keyword Meta Tags
seamlessly with our websites. With Google Analytics, you can track your site's usage, customers and what work is seen the most. Also with Google Analytics you can tie it in with Google's advanced Ad Network to give yourself high visibility.
We've developed a special, proprietary - found nowhere else, part of the website called IncomeTRAK.
This unique feature tracks your paintings, who bought them, where they're hanging and what expenses you incurred with them (framing, materials, etc.) - Yeah, it's not the creative side of art, but it helps to know the bottom line. And that helps you succeed.
eBay Turbo Lister - For those who like to sell their work on eBay, now it's never been easier.
With our custom turbo listing feature you can list your work at an alarming rate and with so much ease, you'll run out of work to sell faster than you can paint them. Again, this is a feature found nowhere else. It is completely integrated with the site and you can list your work on eBay with professional looking templates.
eMail Marketing - Powerful email marketing made easy and fully integrated.
This robust feature allows you to create eMail lists -several of them - and manage who your sending what information to.. This is all done through the website, not your personal email, so you can send to as many people as you like, all at once. You can also capture emails from people who sign up for your newsletter, or artists interested in your workshops or collectors wanting to know when your next
masterpiece is available. Good communication is key to a successful marketing campaign - and that means your success as an artist.
Our websites also feature an Integrated BLOG.
Not only will your website showcase all your work, but if you keep and maintain a blog, it fits right into your website. No reason to have separate websites, just one will do the trick - this one.
Choose from 5 professionally designed layouts and over 20 color schemes!
Not crazy about one of the color schemes? No problem, you can even create your own!
Our websites also include social media plugins.
You can specify which
images get a Facebook Like or a Pinterest Pin. It's real easy, just turn
it on or off. Integrates perfectly with your site and easily helps you
post stuff to Facebook and Pinterest.
OnlineArtistWebsites is the ONLY company that offers a website specifically designed for the organizations
that need a cost-effective, easy way to promote their organization, their artists and stay connected throughout.
Communication is the Key to what these websites offer. As with the Individual Artists Site, everything is unlimited. Here's how an OnlineArtistWebsites Website will help your organization:
- A single, central point for logging in to administer the website. No longer having to rely on someone else to post an update - or pay them to do it.
- Various people can be put 'in charge' of updating portions of the website Membership Management, including tracking dues, addresses, phone numbers, emails, including Artist Single Web pages for Individual artists that they update themselves!
for the site by charging members a nominal fee to post their work, bio and link to their own website.
Events and News Pages, Members Kudos, History, Signup, PDF Downloads, Links to other sites - it's all in there! Don't see something? We can custom program it for you.
- A member Emailer so you can send bulk email to ALL your members at once - directly through the website, including attachments.
- Promote your next show with a postcard image on all the pages.
- A Featured Artist section to highlight individual accomplishments.
- Newsletter signups for those interested in keeping in touch with your organizations' shows... and an email system to support it.
Cost varies depending on what services you wish to include on your site. All Organizational sites are semi-custom, which means that it's designed with your graphics, logo's, look and feel.
Contact Us for details and price quote.
In most cases the website will either pay for itself or even generate income based on whether or not to charge members a small fee for posting their own work.
Not only all these great things are included with your subscription, but it powered by the easiest to manage website you've ever seen. No HTML to know, no thumbnails to create no sizing of images to look right... it's all in there